Monday, March 17, 2008

Act of Revenge

Act of Revenge, by Robert K. Tanenbaum
More good stuff from the Karps. Marlene goes a little crazy here, which begins a bit that I don't particularly like. Also, we end with Tran leaving the nest, which is a devlopment I also don't care much for. Lucy is beginning to fully develop, and I like that. I remember having read this one before, which has not been true with most of the others. I tend to break these books down into two parts. There is the story that is a part of the individual book and then there is the character development within the book, within the larger frame of the series. I think I like the series because the characters develop in real ways from book to book, but the stories that are contained in the book are also good. This particular in-book story is one of the better ones that I've read so far. Good stuff, over all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.